Ram Janmabhoomi Trust Removes Former Officials From Website After Resignations The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth
The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Trust has removed the names of Champat Rai and Dr. Anil Mishra from its official website after accepting their resignations.
Ram Janmabhoomi Trust Removes Former Officials From Website After Resignations
The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust has removed the names of former General Secretary Champat Rai and former member Dr. Anil Mishra from its official website following the acceptance of their resignations, amid continuing scrutiny over the alleged Ram Mandir donation theft case.
According to reports, the Trust formally accepted the resignations of Champat Rai and Dr. Anil Mishra during a meeting held in Ayodhya on July 6. Both had submitted their resignations on June 26, while the Trust's treasurer publicly confirmed the development on June 27. The latest update to the Trust's website now reflects the leadership changes, with the names and profiles of both former office-bearers no longer appearing on the official list.
The removal has drawn attention because it follows allegations linked to the ongoing investigation into the alleged theft of donations collected at the Ram Mandir. Although the website update does not state the reasons behind the change, it marks the formal conclusion of their listed roles within the Trust.
With the update, the Trust's website now lists 12 office-bearers and members. These include Trust President Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, interim General Secretary Krishnamohan, Treasurer Govind Dev Giri, members Padma Shri K. Parasaran, Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati Maharaj, Swami Vishwaprasannatirtha, Paramananda Giri and Dinendra Das. The website also includes four ex-officio members: Construction Committee Chairman Nripendra Mishra, IAS officers Prashant Lokhande and Sanjay Prasad, and Ayodhya District Magistrate Shashank Tripathi.
Reports also indicate that Champat Rai and Dr. Anil Mishra have not been visiting the Ram Mandir premises since their resignations were accepted. However, neither the Trust nor the former office-bearers have publicly commented on the website update or whether the change has any bearing on their future association with the organization.
Meanwhile, the controversy surrounding the alleged donation theft continues to develop. The Ayodhya Bar Association has intensified its demand for legal action against former General Secretary Champat Rai, former member Dr. Anil Mishra and former member Gopal Rao.
The Bar Association says it submitted a complaint at the Ram Janmabhoomi police station on July 2 seeking registration of an FIR, but alleges that no case has been registered so far. On Monday, lawyers led by Bar Association President Kalika Prasad Mishra held a protest march and demonstration within the court premises, demanding action on their complaint.
Following the protest, a delegation of lawyers met the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) and submitted another representation. According to the Bar Association, the SSP assured them that their complaint would be included as part of the ongoing investigation and that efforts would be made to examine the request for registration of an FIR.
Bar Association President Kalika Prasad Mishra said the lawyers were not fully satisfied with the assurance and indicated that further protests could be organized if no action is taken within the next few days. He stated that the demonstration was held because the complaint had not yet resulted in the registration of a police case.
Separately, the police confirmed that they had received a complaint regarding alleged controversial social media remarks made against the Bar Association by Abhishek Mishra. Kotwali Nagar police said the matter is under investigation and that no FIR has been registered so far.
The alleged Ram Mandir donation theft case remains under investigation, and authorities have not announced any conclusions regarding responsibility or criminal liability. The developments involving the Trust's leadership, the website update and the legal demands made by the Bar Association come as the investigation continues.
Neither the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust nor the investigating authorities have stated that the removal of Champat Rai's and Dr. Anil Mishra's names from the official website is linked to any finding of wrongdoing. The website update follows the formal acceptance of their resignations and reflects the Trust's current organizational structure.
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Wow
0
Sad
0
Angry
0
Comments (0)